Multitronic Control Unit Repair
The gearbox of your vehicle on after engine start on the emergency program, your car is not starting in park mode, it is an independent gear shift instead and your speed level indicator blinking? These and other symptoms may be an indication of a defect in the Multitronic controller.
Barsegar Car Repairs in Hanover specializes in the multitronic control unit repair and also makes your car fast mobile again.
- Speed steps Sensor - F125 signal not plausible
- Independent transitions - switching from D to S
- No way to start the car on "P"
- Transmission speed G196, G19
- Valve error N88, N215, N216
- Automatic control panel is lit or flashing after engine start
- Transmission switches to emergency program
- Self-transition switching from D to S
possible fault codes:
- 17090 speed steps Sensor
- 18201 Encoder 2 for transmission output speed
- 17137 switching valve 1 = solenoid valve 1
- 17134 switching valve 1 = solenoid valve 1
- 17106 givers for transmission output speed
- 18226 pressure control valve 2
- and much more.
Your specialist for Multitronic repair in Hannover
Invest only three to four hours of your time and consult with a faulty control unit to the automotive workshop. Our Multitronic controller repair in Hanover includes the expansion, the following test and repair and replacement of the control unit.
We believe in the value of our work. So you get 24 months warranty on the repair carried out at your Multitronic controller from us. We also offer you our services on Saturdays and you have the possibility to park your car with us according to preliminary language outside of business hours on our secure premises.
You do not find the time to visit our workshop? Then print out our application form here for the Multitronic controller repair in Hanover and send us your defective Multitronic controller to. We will check and fix it within one business day and send it back to you. You can pay conveniently and securely by cash on delivery or PayPal.
You need a professional assessment of potential failure symptoms and codes? Get in touch with the specialists for Multitronic repair in Hanover. We're here to help!
The repair includes:
- Expansion of the Multitronic controller
- Repair and testing of the control unit Multitronic
- Installation of the control unit Multitronic
- The repair of the multitronic control unit takes about three to four hours.
The repair of the multitronic control unit takes about three to four hours.
Repair Multitronic control unit (with installation): 649,00 Euro*
We offer you our full service even on Saturdays!
You get 24 months warranty on the repair
You want to send in your multitronic control unit for repair?
- You pack your developed Multitronic control device safely place our order form in and send it to our address.
- You do not need prior arrangement!
- We repair your defective control unit within a day and send it back to your address
- Payment is by PayPal
Please note that the control unit must not be opened.
Repair Multitronic control unit (without installation): 299,00 Euro*